- Rachel Sanders, Public Housing Asset Manager
- Norma Thompson, Public Housing Asset Manager
- Angie Adams, Section 8 Case Manager
- Karen Thornburg, Section 8 Case Manager
- Pamela Moss, Applications Coordinator
- Shawanda Erby, ROSS Service Coordinator
- Wanda Carr, Customer Service Clerk
- Bonnie Patton, Purchasing Specialist
- Della F. Robinson, Operations Manager
Coronavirus Policy & Information
To protect staff and residents who interact daily, we have instituted the following:
- The Housing Authority of the City of Rock Hill offices are currently closed to the public until further notice. Staff will be available to serve you by phone or email Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Appointments and Inspections: All in-person appointments and/or inspections will be rescheduled. Authority staff will contact you to reschedule. Please contact your asset manager/case manager if you have questions.
- Rental Payments and Maintenance Charges: Payment of rent is due on the 1st of each month. Maintenance charges have been suspended until further notice. You may utilize the secure drop box located at the Authority's offices in either Rock Hill or Great Falls to make your payment. Please ensure that your name and address are on your money order/check. Automatic drafts for payments will process as normal.
- Changes in Income: If you have a change in your employment income or expenses, please inform your asset/case manager by telephone or by an electronic mail (email) message. Staff will assist you on how to provide the necessary paperwork to determine your new rent amount. You may also provide written verification of changes by fax at (803) 324-5857 or by placing the documentation in the secure drop box at the Authority's offices in either Rock Hill or Great Falls.
- Maintenance: The Authority will respond only to emergency work requests. Call (803) 324-3060. Routine work requests will not be accepted during this time.
- Integrated Pest Management: Pest control operations, including treatments for bedbugs and special treatments, in Authority owned and/or managed properties will continue as scheduled; however, they may be modified by the contractor.
- The Public Housing Wait List is Closed.
- The Housing Choice Voucher Wait List is Closed.