Skip to Main Content

Landlords for Veterans

The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has awarded The Housing Authority of the City of Rock Hill 24 rental assistance vouchers for the HUD-VASH (Veteran Affairs Supportive Housing) Program.  The HUD-VASH program provides rental housing assistance to qualified Homeless Veterans and their Families.

 If you own or manage property in York County and would like to participate as a landlord, please call 803-324-6351 for more information or visit our Landlord page.

Landlords for Veterans flyer

Media Kit