New Website Launches for Rock Hill Housing Authority
Website Launches October 2020
The Rock Hill Housing Authority now has a new responsive website, https://www.rhha.org.
Our new responsive website allows site visitors to easily navigate the website no matter what device is used for viewing (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
Our website is designed to provide business transparency for our families, commissioners, business partners, community stakeholders and the general public.
Some of the features/functions on our new site include:
- Calendar of Events - The Calendar of Events features a home page feed showing 3 upcoming Calendar entries with a link to the main calendar that offers categories of events for easy search
- Housing Locations Map - Check out Affordable Housing properties on the interactive embedded Google map
- Publishing to subscribers via text/email - a great way to stay informed about things happening in the Housing Authority and its communities. - Sign Up
- Sign Up for News - Those interested in subscribing can sign up on the website & can also (at any time) change their subscription or unsubscribe
- Additional pages include: Board of Commissioners, Careers, Housing, Maintenance, News, Residents, Resources, and Staff
All residents and the general public are encouraged to visit our site often; we update monthly with new information that will benefit all.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing Inc. based in Mountain Home, Arkansas, was awarded the contract for the new responsive website. Brooks Jeffrey offers customized integrated marketing solutions to Housing Authorities across the USA. Established in 1984, Brooks Jeffrey Marketing provides integrated marketing solutions: advertising, branding, photography, public relations, promotional items, websites & social media campaigns to businesses, government entities & non-profits throughout the USA. (www.BrooksJeffrey.com)